Graduates from this Master, will typically find employment as:
- Lawyers, in the corporate/transactional and financial practices of law firms.
- Legal and compliance experts in the financial industry (including banks, insurance companies and pension funds).
- Legal Counsel for in-house legal departments of multinational corporations and/or international organisations.
- Legal and compliance officers for financial supervisory authorities.
- Consultants in positions requiring legal and financial knowledge in organisations such as think-tanks, accounting firms, proxy advisors, among others.
- Academic researchers in law and finance.
Find your international job
The Netherlands organisation for international cooperation in higher education (Nuffic) has compiled a website about finding a job in the Netherlands for international students: Career in Holland.